Ages and Stages
Do you have a Snapshot of your child's development?
What is an ASQ?
The Ages and Stages Questionnaire is an easy- to -use, family- friendly developmental screening tool. The ASQ celebrates milestones of your child’s development but might also show areas of concern.
Why should I complete the ASQ for my child?
Obtaining an ASQ will:
- assist you in learning more about your child’s skills and how they develop
- make it easier for you to keep track of your child’s development and provide you with information on what to expect in your child’s next phase of development
- support you by providing activities and tips to help strengthen your child’s skills and social emotional development
- provide you with real time information about where your child is in his/her development to share with the pediatrician during visits
- highlight your child’s strengths as well as areas that may need further attention
How old does my child need to be to participate? 2 months to 5 years old
In what languages are ASQ’s available? English, Spanish and French
What is the cost of an ASQ? An ASQ provided through the Salem CFCE is FREE
How long will it take? 10–15 minutes for parents to complete
CFCE staff is available to assist if needed
How do I schedule an ASQ? Contact Debra Wonson at the Salem CFCE firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-745-5931